This morning I’ve been having a few random thoughts, so here they are:
- I’m awkward. And, it’s okay to be that way.
- Some of my friends are awkward, too. That’s okay, as well.
- An ice cream scoop works well to get muffin batter into the cups on the pan.
- I’m married to a good guy. He cares about his patients enough to give them his phone number at home. They only occasionally use it.
- I hate the sound of construction. – We have too much development going on in our town. Beep, beep, beep. Bang, bang, bang.
- This year has been filled with weird weather! Snow in April and October, and lots and lots of rain.
- Our grass never burned out this year.
- The desert is brown, very brown. Interesting, but too brown.
- I like sending packages to my loved ones. And, I like getting packages, too!
- I’m ready to be done with grad school. But, I think I’ll miss it after a while.
There you have it. A short Friday post with random thoughts. If you checked out my post yesterday, you know I had plans to be in my gardens today. But, right now, it’s raining – as usual, this year! Enjoy your day! I’d be happy to hear your random thoughts as well, if you care to comment!