Tuesdays are always a day I put a little more consideration into the topic on which I will write. It is because the piece will also be posted to the Slice Of Life Tuesdays blog forum from TwoWritingTeachers in which other educators also post their pieces. We share ideas, feelings, lesson plans, challenges, and rewards all in a slice of writing about a piece of our life. I try to write something related to the world of education on Tuesdays for the feedback from other bloggers is useful and friendly. This week, since I have not written a list style post in a while, and I was also thinking about little, but important things I have recently been reminded, I would post those. And, yes, some are cliche’ – I think they bear repeating.
10. Life is short. Do not sweat the small stuff. Appreciate each and every day.
9. Do not let your passion for a subject overtake your life.
8. Live in Balance. Stop to appreciate nature. Relaxation is as important as hard work.
7. Even when you are trying to do good, someone will think otherwise.
6. Hug your children. They need it. And, so do you. Hug them tight.
5. Negative posts need to be balanced with positive posts. Hopefully, one does not garner more attention than the other.
4. Good friends rise to the surface when you need them, and this make me so grateful.
3. When one door closes, another opens – almost always.
2. If computer networks fail, we are all in trouble. Big Trouble.
1. The written word is powerful, but maybe not as powerful as a good conversation.